The sudden increase in the cases of covid19 across the country has caused a matter of concern . Each and every state of india has been affected a lot . The country has received total 1,17,100 covid cases on thursday 6th january 2022 .
PATNA Covid-19 reports :
On 6th of january 2022 there was a spike of 43% in the cases of covid-19 in Bihar . Talking about the data given by the Bihar government is that on Friday , BIHAR has received a total of 2,379 cases in a single day , which is a matter of concern for the government of Bihar . Along with this , 14 AIIMS doctors and paramedical staff at AIIMS Patna have been tested positive for covid-19 which is itself a matter of of a great concern to the government .
Along with the rise in the cases of the covid-19, there were two women who was highly affected by the covid-19 and due to which she died at AIIMS Patna . One of the woman was of the age 86 years while the other women was of the age 26 years only .
On 5th of January 2022 , a total of 1,659 cases were reported in Bihar while on the second day that is on 6th of January it was 2,379 which is nearly the 43% Spikes in the covid cases comparing to the last day and . As the time gradually passes there has been Straight rise in the covid cases , upon which the government should look up and should take the required and effective actions to prevent the rise in the covid-19 cases .
Steps taken by Bihar Government to prevent rise in Covid19 cases :
- All the schools , colleges , coaching and hostels have been closed till 21st of January in order to prevent students from covid 19 .
- vaccination have been started for 15 to 18 years old children .
- Nightcurfew has been implemented from 10pm to 5am .
- Government has requested to wear the mask while going out .
- All the restaurants, hotels , cinema hall , gym, shopping mall has been closed till 21st january .